Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How to Bring a Teens room for Childish to Teenager

You have a 13 year old who has bright pink walls or wallpaper trim with tractors on it, its cute has a button until he or she is too old for it. You want to give them something they can keep for a while, and something they like. the number one rule is simply. DO NOT DO A THEME ROOM. When I was this age I begged mother for a Paris themed room, she gave in and I had striped walls and polka dot walls, a Paris theme my friends and I loved. It lasted for about two years and I was so over it. Two years for all that time and money spent is nothing.


Keep with simply colors and patterns. Stripes and Polka Dots, maybe not for the walls. Learn from my mistake. Bedding and curtains can be easily replaced- striped walls are forever. (the paint layers are impossible to cover.)



No comments:

Post a Comment